A fully automatic hydraulic butt welding machine and semi-automatic hydraulic butt welding machine are the most common equipment for butt pipes, but they are different in the following aspects. Only by fully understanding the structure and characteristics of this equipment can we make better progress in selection and application.
1. The fully automatic hydraulic butt welding machine completes cutting, heating, docking, and other work step by step through the prompts of the LCD screen. The operator only needs to confirm the size and specification of the pipe, and other parameters are automatically set by the hydraulic butt welding machine.
The heating plate after the heating is completed, will automatically bounce up, and the hydraulic butt welding machine will automatically dock, and inexperienced personnel can also complete the welding operation according to the prompts.
2. The welding machine parameters of the semi-automatic hydraulic butt welding machine need to be adjusted by the operator according to the instructions, including setting temperature, pressure, time, etc.
1. The structure of the hydraulic station is different. The automatic hydraulic butt welding machine adopts the electro-hydraulic system controlled by the chip, and the semi-automatic hydraulic butt welding machine adopts the traditional electro-hydraulic system.
2. The frame of the fully automatic hydraulic butt welding machine adopts a heavy-duty structure design and is equipped with an automatic pop-up device for the heating plate.
3. The fully automatic hydraulic butt welding machine is equipped with finishing clamps as standard, and the semi-automatic hydraulic butt welding machine is equipped with die-casting clamps as standard.
Due to the different welding equipment used, the process method has undergone significant changes. In the automatic welding method, due to the improvement of the equipment capacity of the automatic welding machine, the form of the weld groove has become the form of "narrow gap groove", and the welding material needs to be filled.
Because the filling method is the use of double-torch external welding machine filling and narrow gap groove, the welding time is greatly reduced. Therefore, the welding material can be saved by more than 1 time, and the welding time can be saved by 2 times.
In the same way, the semi-automatic welding machine is operated manually, and the welding seam groove form can only use a wider groove, so that the welding material consumed by the welding seam of the same pipe diameter is doubled, and the welding efficiency is doubled.
Under normal circumstances, a fully automatic unit is 3-4 times more efficient than semi-automatic welding. At the same time, the advantages of fully automatic welding are that the welding parameters can be remotely monitored in real-time, the welding parameters are stable, the welding speed is fast, the quality of the welding seam is high, and the welding seam quality is high. The mechanical properties have low discretization and stable quality.
In general, the fully automatic hydraulic butt welding machine can achieve a smooth, accurate, and manual operation experience, and the welding quality is strictly guaranteed. A semi-automatic hydraulic butt welding machine requires experienced operators to participate in the whole operation, and the welding efficiency is not as good as that of an automatic hydraulic butt welding machine. The hydraulic butt welding machine made by RIYANG is suitable for welding plastic pipes made of HDPE, PP, PVDF, and other thermoplastic materials.
As a professional manufacturer of butt fusion equipment
, we have accumulated rich design and production experience in this field. We have a professional production team and a complete management system, and strictly control the quality of every detail of the product. At the same time, we will provide effective solution technology and thoughtful one-stop service according to the diverse needs of customers. If you want to buy our hot melt butt welding machine, please contact us immediately!